Last week I've found some spare time to dedicate to this lovely project. I've started the project in 2008, the first version was built with Ruby then I've migrated from Ruby to Go in 2012, this was my first project using Go language.

It was hard for me to decide which part should be improved because every time I'm looking over my code after a year or so I feel that it really needs a full refactoring. But I'm little older now and I do prefer evolution over revolution and marathons instead of sprints. :)

I've decided that it's time to give some deserved attention to mobiles and tablets. I've refactored the layout, now you can run/read reports from mobile devices without the hassle of zooming.

Other changes:

  • GeoIP library updated to the latest version, the IP address to country is mapping should be more accurately.